Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pati Noso

Today I climbed Pati Noso 8c/+! 40 meters if beautiful climbing, such a cool route!

I tried the route a few times last year when I was in Siurana. My plan for this week was actually to climb in Margalef. But due to the rainy weather earlier this week, many sectors were wet. So direction Siurana it was... Since I left without sending Pati Noso last year, I though it would be interesting to give it a try and see how it would feel this time. I worked the moves and tried it three times in total yesterday. Everything felt a lot better than before and very possible. Nice to feel progression! Today I did it on my first go! It is definitely one of the coolest routes that I have ever done, and the hardest...

Now time to celebrate! HAPPY TIMES!

Photo by Jonas Wiklund

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! You are an inspiration to me, I was also born in 1992!

    ReplyDelete