Sunday, December 16, 2012

VIDEO: El Fustigador 8a+, Onsight


Filmed by Henning Wang, edited by Edvard Stokstad. I hope you enjoy it!


I climbed El Fustigador in April, on my first trip to Spain this year. After being injured for over a month, I went there with no expectations and with the intention to just have fun and climb as much as possible. It turned out to be a crazy trip where I managed to climb routes that I would never have dreamed of! I had so much fun and gained a huge amount of experience. This route is certainly one of the best and coolest 8a+'s that I have done. Also, it is a rather memorable climb as it was such a battle at the top - both physically and mentally. Very happy and lucky about sending it! Venga, venga!

1 comment:

  1. i dont know how nobody can comment on that! congratulations! keep going

    ReplyDelete