Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Home sweet home?

I am back in Sweden after an amazing month in the US 

The last stop of my trip was New York City! After spending two weeks in Boulder I left Colorado for some city life, and to visit my good friend Sasha DiGiulian for a few days. Even though my time was slightly limited I still got to do quite a lot of things - sight seeing (of course), some shopping, training at Brooklyn Boulders, homecoming at Columbia University and watching my first American football game ever. Plenty of fun and I certainly had a fantastic time in the incredible city. But, too little time and too much to do, so I hope I can go back again soon!

In one way it feels good to be back home. I really enjoy seeing my friends, spending some time with my family and getting some structure in life. On the other hand I tend to get kind of restless when i am at home, I love traveling and seeing the world! Anyways, now when I am at home I have (besides recovering from the heinous jet lag) mostly been training and trying to prepare a little for the final World Cup in Kranj, Slovenia, which is coming up in a little less than three weeks! =)

Here are a few pictures and impressions from my trip!

Climbing gyms, Movement in Boulder and Stone Summit in Atlanta!



Caterpillar in Rifle and a dog in a... stroller (!) in Boulder.




Homecoming at Columbia 






No comments:

Post a Comment